Parking access is on E Weldon Ave. Parent parking is the large lot. For safety reasons, we do not allow cars to back up during the day at Camelback Holistic Preschool. We kindly ask all parents to park in a spot that allows you to pull forward and exit through the middle lane. Thank you for your cooperation.
- There will be NO backing up during school hours (7 AM—6 PM)
- Parents must always exit through the center lane by pulling forward.
- We request parents enter and pull forward in the row where the red spots are shown (any open spot facing the dog park is ok)
- It is ok to back up if parking directly adjacent to the dog park.
- The church side (nearest Weldon) is closed to parent parking. Staff or church staff may park in that lot and are allowed to back up from those spots.
- Anyone using a handicap spot must display a handicap placard or plate. They are permitted to back out of these spots, but are encouraged to use extra caution.
- The speed limit in the parking lot is 7 MPH
- Anyone who is found to be speeding or violating the parking requirements will be asked to park off-campus (on Weldon) and walk to the school entrance.
- Please remember, the parking requirements exist to keep the children safe in this high risk area.