- Personalized Connection: At Camelback Holistic Preschool, your child isn’t just another student – we know each child and their family personally. Our close-knit setting allows us to establish genuine connections with each child, ensuring they feel valued, known, and supported every step of the way.
- Continuity of Care: With an owner-directed preschool, you can rest assured that decisions are made with the utmost care and consideration. The quality of care we provide is a direct reflection on us as educators and caregivers. Consistent leadership creates a stable and nurturing environment, enhancing your child’s sense of security and well-being.
- Holistic Approach: We believe in nurturing the whole child. Our family-oriented philosophy means we are directly involved in caring for your child and supporting our teachers so they can provide top quality care and education.
- Open Communication: As a part of our extended family, you’ll have direct access to our leadership team. All of our parents can text our directors on their personal phone should you have any important or pressing needs.
- Collaborative Learning: Your insights into your child’s personality and learning style are invaluable. We work together with families to ensure your child receives the support they need.
- Enriching Experiences: Family ownership means we’re deeply invested in creating enriching experiences for every child. We are personally committed to creating the best preschool environment for your child and family. To see how others have benefitted from this commitment, you can read our reviews here.
- Home Away from Home: We create a second home for your child, fostering a warm, welcoming atmosphere where they feel comfortable exploring, learning, and making new friends.
- Enhanced Safety: Our family is dedicated to your child’s safety. Our child is also a student at CHP, and we strive to maintain the same high level of safety for all students, just as we would want for him. A family-owned preschool ensures stringent safety measures, providing you with peace of mind that your child is in the best possible hands.
- Individualized Care: Our small size allows us to cater to each child’s unique needs. Whether it’s a reassuring hug, a listening ear, or a little extra care when putting on a Band-Aid.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact us today to schedule a tour.